Department of Commerce and Management Studies & IQAC of Amal college of Advanced Studies jointly organizes a
THREE DAY WORKSHOP ON EMPLOYABILITY ENHANCEMENT SKILLS
(Intercollegiate Programme )
Training packages include entrepreneurship and employee skills, which suits the institutions and students for their career development. The trainings are designed as per the current market demand and the curriculum the student follows and is focused on the strength and weakness of each individual student and their competence and dreams.
Trainings start with
- orientation regarding the employability scenario and the present market needs and demands and required skill and knowledge for each stream.
2. Psychometric analysis, which is followed by SWOT analysis.
3. Communication skill training, presentation skills, critical thinking and methodology ,public speaking skills, interview techniques and mock interview, Portfolio creation, creating body language with assertiveness.
4. Imparting the skills and knowledge into subconscious mind through mass visualization and affirmation.
Trainer : Dr Ajay Sankar, Director, Laurus Institute , Kochi
Who can register : Final year degree students of any discipline, Anyone who has completed degree .
Registration fees : Rs 500 (inclusive of programme fee, workshop kit, lunch, participation certificate)
Workshop Date : 19th 20th and 21st Febraury 2018(Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
Venue: PEEVEES MANOR AUDITORIUM , Nilambur
Seats Limited to 50 . Once seats are occupied registration will be closed.
Last date for registration : 14/02/2018
How To Register:
Contact Dr Umesh U , Asst. professor, Dept of Commerce and management Studies, Ph. 9446438636
- Contact over phone , register your name and make online transfer of Rs 500 to DCMS account , Andhra Bank , Thalayolaparambu Acc. No : 149810100037852. IFSC code: ANDB0003112
- Registration form can be collected from college directly and make payment on cash.
For any other information:
Contact : Dr Dhanya K A, Asst professor & Head, DCMS. Phone 9447991520
Here is the video tutorial on Goods and Services Tax. It explains what is GST, What are the benefits of GST to the country and to the people, What are the special features or provisions of GST ACT 2017 relating to registration, exemption, tax rate, compounding, return filing and refund, How the GST will impact the economy and business units in the medium to long term. this presentation is by Mr. Abbas Vattoli, Assistant Professor of Commerce, Amal College Nilambur
Here you can watch a video tutorial by Abbas Vattoli on the topic ‘Stages of project report preparation’. This will be useful to degree and PG students from social science background especially from commerce in doing their university project report.
Here is a video tutorial on Income tax provisions on Agricultural Income for the Assessment year 2016-17 by Abbas Vattoli, Assistant professor of Commerce, Amal College Nilambur. It covers the following topics with Malayalam explanations for better clarity of the topic
- Meaning of Agricultural Income
- Kinds of Agricultural Income
- Non-Agricultural Incomes
- Partly Agricultural Incomes
- Agricultural Income & Tax liability
- Procedure for integrating agricultural income and non agricultural income
- illustration on partly agricultural income
- Illustration on Integration on agricultural and non agricultural income
A video notes on business statistics with objective type questions and answers from correlation, regression, hypothesis testing and probability. It is prepared by Abbas Vattoli for UGC NET/SET Commerce coaching class.
The Entrepreneurship Development Club of Amal College Nilambur is bringing out an 100% eco-friendly cotton bags to sensitize students about environmental protection and plastic free living.
We are manufacturing two types of bag in three different colours and two variations.
Bag specification & Price
Colors available: Cream, Blue, Brown
Types of Bag
Cotton bag long single handle
Cotton bag long double handle
Variations & price
With Adhesive lock – Rs 33/-
With sip lock – Rs 38
We encourage pre-booking for the bag to serve you better. pls click the link below to book bags online
You can also Whatsapp or SMS your order to: 9048161995
The new addition to Amal DCMS Cloud Campus Initiative. a 15 Min comprehensive video tutorial on a most important topic e-commerce business models prepared by Abbas Vattoli, Assistant Professor of Commerce, Amal College of Advanced Studies, Nilambur.
Please watch and share
The Entrepreneurship Development Club of Amal College has conducted an entrepreneurial orientation and attitude survey among all the degree students of the college in the month of November 2015 to know their career choice and factors influencing their career decisions. We have come out with interesting finding regarding the influence of gender, community, family income, subject of study etc on their entrepreneurial awareness and attitude. With regards to the gender there is significant difference in the attitude of boys and girls.